Do you like tuna? What about cottage cheese?
I had something yummy the other day for lunch and I thought I would share it with you. I haven’t had this for ages and I forgot how good it tastes!
The recipe is so simple that you don’t even have to write it down.
- 1/2 a tin of tuna (2 oz.) packed in water and drained, mixed with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese
- Mix in some fresh chopped chives, dill or your favorite herb
- Spread it on top of 1 slice of your favorite whole grain bread or English muffin
- Add to your plate a few cucumber slices
- And a few cherry tomatoes
You have just created a filling and satisfying lunch!
Now how easy was that? I’m sure I just jogged your memory and you’ve had this before! Now you can again:)
I’d love to know if you’ve ever had this combination before and what other things you’ve added!
Please share your tips and ideas in the comments below:)