I love beets, but beets don’t always love me!
I’ve tried to roast raw beets and end up with the red pigment all over me and my kitchen. I know that there’s an art to this and so many people can prepare beets with no problems. I’m just not one of them! Maybe if anyone else in my family loved beets I would attempt to learn all the secrets, but I’m the sole person who eats them.
Have you seen this product?? Whole beets, cooked, peeled and ready to eat! These vacuum packed beets are amazing and I always have them on hand.
- Beets are nutritious and a great source of vitamin C, iron, fiber and many essential minerals
- Easy and convenient to use
- Perfect for quick and easy salads! I love goat cheese and sliced beets sprinkled with a few chopped walnuts and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze.
- By having foods that are easy to prepare, especially when I’m busy, it really helps me to be mindful and eat well
- Convenient size! Eat 2 or 3 and store the rest away in the fridge for another time
Do you love beets?
Please let me know what you make with them in the comments below 🙂