Are tomato and cucumber salads part of your meals? I’d love to hear about it.
Colorful Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 1-2 pounds of assorted cherry, grape, zima tomatoes, in different colors
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sodium reduced tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
Slice the tomatoes and put into serving bowl. Add the cucumber and onion slices and toss.
Whisk together the tamari, rice vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour some of the dressing over the salad and mix well. Use more if needed.
Garnish with fresh basil and serve.