Do you like zucchini?
Zucchini, part of the squash family, is a great healthy vegetable that can be cooked in a variety of ways.
Here are 5 ways that you can eat it!
- Cut lengthwise, marinate in a touch of olive oil or balsamic vinegar with some spices and grill on the bbq!
- Spiralized! Have you tried my recipe for Walnut Basil Pesto with Zucchini Noodles?
- Baked! My Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are delicious!
- Roasted with other veggies or on its own!
- Cut up in fresh salads! Here’s a great recipe for Raw Vegetable Pad Thai Salad
Did you know that zucchini is a fruit (I didn’t know that either!), but we know and eat it as as a vegetable. It’s a great addition to your diet because it has a vast array of nutrients and boasts a number of health benefits.
Although zucchini is often eaten raw, you can add it to baked goodies, soups, stews and serve it so many other ways. The possibilities are endless!
I’d love to hear how you eat zucchini!
Please share in the comments below:)